Beauty for Ashes

Saturday, November 9, 2013

This morning I was reminded that God is able and willing to exchange beauty for our ashes.  God will shine light on your situation, no matter how dark or lonely you may feel.  Remember that.  I was talking to a friend who is going through many trials in her life right now, and it made me want to start sharing my takeaways from my daily devotions.  You never know what people are going through, so don't be quick to judge.  I am always delighted when people feel comfortable enough to pour out their hearts to me.  Even on your worst day, looking good can make you feel better.  That is what I love about fashion and beauty!  I can help a woman look and more importantly feel beautiful!  Anyway, here are some photos of my friend Joie (she's not the girl I was just talking about).  I styled and did her makeup for her hot date.  Check her out!






Earrings (Charming Charlie): Similar Here


0 comments :

Post a Comment