RiRi Woo

Thursday, August 22, 2013

I woke up this morning thankful for so many things in life.  One of them being the fact that my hair was  not dry and limp from yesterday's humidity.  It's the little things we take for granted. I wore this outfit on my birthday and never had time to take some real photos so I am posting some today.  Let me start by saying that I love every shade of Rihanna's MAC lipstick, but RiRi Woo is my favorite.  The color is so vibrant and can spice up any outfit.  My everyday makeup includes eyeliner, mascara, bronzer and a lipstick.  I'm thinking about posting a video on my daily makeup routine.  My outfit was also inspired by Rihanna (one of my fashion icons). Enjoy!



Faux Leather Top: Here
Asos Denim Pants: Here
Asos Metallic Clutch: Here
Shoes by Sole Society 
Bracelet from Forever 21

0 comments :

Post a Comment