Hybrid Style

Friday, June 21, 2013

I am in LOVE with this sandal/ankle-boot hybrid shoe from the ASOS collection.  While surfing the web this week I stumbled upon these killer shoes on WhoWhatWear. At that moment I knew that I had to have these boots, but they were out of stock!  I've been checking up on the ASOS Attack Leather Cut Out Gladiator Ankle Boots ever since, and today I was blessed to find that ASOS restocked the item.  When I came across this boot (they only restocked them in my size by the way) I immediately made the purchase.  See what this rant is all about and check out my new kicks!



I absolutely love how Kat Collings from WhoWhatWear pairs this sandal/boot with all white.  Perfect for the summer and completely on trend! I cannot wait to wear mine! Be on the look out for another restock HERE.

0 comments :

Post a Comment