My Photo-Shoot With Marc J

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What a wonderful experience I had working with Marc J on this 60's inspired shoot! This was not planned at all.  Initially, we came together to snap some head shots for my best friend/ MUA, Ashley Bigelow.  When he saw my outfit, Marc J conceived the brilliant idea of shooting near an antique car in his neighborhood.  The femininity of my pale pink ensemble juxtaposed with the ruggedness of the aged Chevy.  I must say, I am thrilled that he decided to conduct this photo-shoot with me, knowing that I have no modeling experience.  Here are some of the shots!






What I wore:
MANGO Cropped top HERE
MANGO Linen Pants
H&M Scarf
Sandals w/ Ombre Heel from GoJane.com HERE

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @_Battle_


0 comments :

Post a Comment