Menu
Home
About
Beauty Palette
Palette Travels
Palette Trends
Style Palette
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ted Baker Photo shoot
Unknown
●
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Model: Breana Farrar
Photographer: Kirk McGurk
Makeup Artist: Ashley Bigelow
Fashion Stylist: Asha Battle
Tibi Silk Crop Top
Ted Baker Printed Skirt
Nine West Patent Pump
Reiss Flower Bodycon Dress
0 comments :
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments ( Atom )
Social
Search this blog
Popular Posts
The Truth About Skincare
When I wake up in the morning and take a look in the mirror, my skin is my initial concern. As superficial as it may seem, appear...
Diamonds
I hope everyone had a wonderful LOVE Day. Pink was the color choice of the night, in honor of the holiday. I've been pairing sandals ...
Elie Tahari
Here's a look at a shoot that I styled this weekend. Model: Tierra Danielle Makeup Artist: Ashley Bigelow Photographer: ...
Part II
More Street Style from NYFW. Check it Out!
Summertime Sadness
I got the opportunity to play multiple roles for this SUMMERTIME SADNESS shoot published in Flawless Magazine . As both makeup artist and ...
xoxo Faux
Time to bring out the faux fur ladies! How cute is this ombre faux fur vest? I usually don't wear fur, however this one was extremely...
Wedding Bells
Hey guys! I went to a wedding last night, and I wanted to share some photos. The four man wolf pack looked absolutely stunning. My vintage...
DIY (Bedazzled Sunglasses)
Today I was looking for a way to put a creative spin on my old, boring sunglasses that I hadn't worn in years. I was browsing through E...
Leo
Once again, some late night shenanigans turned into a photo op. This vintage Hermes necklace is subtle, yet it gives me a huge boost of c...
Celeb Style Under $100
While celebrities are often known for wearing only designer duds, either straight off the runways or from the racks of some of the priciest...
BATTLE
© 2012 | Designed by
Bubble Shooter
, in collaboration with
Reseller Hosting
,
Forum Jual Beli
and
Business Solutions
0 comments :
Post a Comment