Menu
Home
About
Beauty Palette
Palette Travels
Palette Trends
Style Palette
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Case of the Mondays
Unknown
●
Monday, October 28, 2013
Hey Guys! Here's a quick post of what I wore this weekend. The dress is a vintage AJ Bari piece, the coat is from H&M, and I bought these thigh high boots on Ebay.
0 comments :
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments ( Atom )
Social
Search this blog
Popular Posts
The Truth About Skincare
When I wake up in the morning and take a look in the mirror, my skin is my initial concern. As superficial as it may seem, appear...
Diamonds
I hope everyone had a wonderful LOVE Day. Pink was the color choice of the night, in honor of the holiday. I've been pairing sandals ...
xoxo Faux
Time to bring out the faux fur ladies! How cute is this ombre faux fur vest? I usually don't wear fur, however this one was extremely...
Elie Tahari
Here's a look at a shoot that I styled this weekend. Model: Tierra Danielle Makeup Artist: Ashley Bigelow Photographer: ...
Part II
More Street Style from NYFW. Check it Out!
Summertime Sadness
I got the opportunity to play multiple roles for this SUMMERTIME SADNESS shoot published in Flawless Magazine . As both makeup artist and ...
DIY (Bedazzled Sunglasses)
Today I was looking for a way to put a creative spin on my old, boring sunglasses that I hadn't worn in years. I was browsing through E...
Leo
Once again, some late night shenanigans turned into a photo op. This vintage Hermes necklace is subtle, yet it gives me a huge boost of c...
NYFW Demeanor
I stood outside in the freezing cold for the greater good of the Fashion World. It was imperative for me to capture the alluring sights le...
Ted Baker Photo shoot
Model: Breana Farrar Photographer: Kirk McGurk Makeup Artist: Ashley Bigelow Fashion Stylist: Asha Battle Tibi S...
BATTLE
© 2012 | Designed by
Bubble Shooter
, in collaboration with
Reseller Hosting
,
Forum Jual Beli
and
Business Solutions
0 comments :
Post a Comment